Traditional Metal Braces
Ohana Orthodontics provides traditional braces for all ages in Albuquerque, NM. To learn more or schedule an appointment, call 505-738-6406.
What Are Traditional Braces?
For years, traditional metal braces were the only option to obtain a straighter smile. Fast forward to today and there are so many different options available that those seeking orthodontic treatment have choices. So, why would someone want to stick with traditional braces? Well, when something has consistently provided high-quality results, it is hard to deviate from it.
At Ohana Orthodontics, we use low-profile braces that help to improve patient comfort and make oral hygiene more manageable throughout treatment.
Benefits of Traditional Braces
There are many benefits of sticking to the tried-and-true for your orthodontic treatment. A few of the biggest benefits are:
- Amazing results. When your teeth are straight and aligned just right, not only do they look fantastic, but they are also easier to care for. Traditional braces put your results in the hands of your orthodontist without the worry of keeping track of clear aligners.
- Affordable. Traditional metal braces are one of the most affordable orthodontic braces treatments.
- Esthetic. The beautiful traditional braces at Ohana Orthodontics allow patients to pick colors to brighten their smile. The braces are a modern and small for an esthetic appearance while in braces.
- Extensive treatment options. Traditional braces can fix a long list of dental needs. They also provide the flexibility to tailor your smile at every visit to your orthodontist.
- Quick treatment. While treatment time varies for everyone, most patients wear these braces from 12 to 24 months, with 18 months being the average. Traditional braces allow the orthodontist to gently and efficiently gude your teeth into ideal position.
Are You a Good Candidate for Traditional Braces?
If you have been told you need braces, then you are likely a great candidate for traditional metal braces. Unlike other types that have exclusions, traditional braces were, for a long time, the only option available. Your orthodontist and dentist will help you know the right timing for treatment with traditional braces and if any dental problems would prevent you from being a good candidate.
Why Choose Ohana Orthodontics?
We love to watch our patients transform their smiles into one they can feel good about. And as much as we strive to provide options that meet the needs of everyone, we cannot deny that traditional metal braces are one of the best.
As we move forward with providing you the treatment needed for a straight smile, you may find that we recommend traditional braces over others – and that’s because they work well and can provide superior results in some cases. Besides, we even let you pick a color to make your braces express your unique style.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, call 505-738-6406.