Radiance Clear Braces in ABQ
Ohana Orthodontics offers Radiance Clear Braces in Albuquerque, NM. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call 505-738-6406.
What Are Radiance Clear Braces?
Radiance clear braces offer the best of both worlds. For those looking for a discreet treatment but aren’t a candidate for clear aligners, Radiance clear braces can give you exactly what you need.
Designed like traditional braces, they have clear brackets and wires rather than metal. And, since they are made from polished sapphire, they are nearly translucent, allowing the natural teeth to shine through and blend well throughout your smile. And they are stain-resistant, too!
Radiance clear brackets are stronger and of higher quality than other clear brackets on the market. Just like the metal option, they are bonded to your teeth and have a wire threaded through them to slowly transition your teeth. In other words, you get the benefit of traditional metal braces without the metal.
Are You a Good Candidate for Radiance Clear Braces?
- Very clear brackets that make your orthodontic treatment very discreet
- Strong, durable brackets – much stronger than ceramic brackets
- Feel confident while receiving your treatment
- Great for those who have allergies to certain types of metals
Benefits of Radiance Clear Braces
Generally, anyone who is a good candidate for traditional metal braces can benefit from Radiance clear braces. They are perfect for someone who:
- Has all permanent teeth
- Is looking for a less noticeable treatment option
- Requires complex orthodontic care that exceeds the ability of other discreet options, such as Invisalign and 3M Clarity aligners.
Why Choose Ohana Orthodontics?
The professional team at Ohana Orthodontics likes options – and we know our patients do, too. After all, not every orthodontic treatment applies to everyone. So we work hard to offer the latest and best solutions to provide a superior level of orthodontic care to all of our patients. Radiance clear braces are just one of many options.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call 505-738-6406.